Stylish and functional hoodie overalls for both emergencies
and your daily life.
Made of tough and brightly colored CORDURA ®.
*Cordura ®️ is a registered trademark of INVISTA,
Extracted opinions from experiences of the Great East Japan Earthquake and other disasters. Advocates a lifestyle that allows people to wear clothes on a regular basis to cope with disasters.
*Multifunctional salon is not included in the minimum set.
Universal design with reversible hood, customizable external pocket and multi-function salon for enhanced visibility in emergency.
MOVESME is a new concept hooded overalls that combines daily enjoyment with the strength to be exhibited in the event of a disaster.
There is no guarantee that you will not hesitate when you need to make your next move.
A moment of confusion may miss an immediate opportunity.
But how many of you are always confident without any hesitation?
Our ancestors rode on the wind, drifted along the ocean currents, and used their bodies to travel incredible distances.
Sometimes they would be overwhelmed by the threat of nature, or unable to help their loved ones, or would stand in the face of unforeseen circumstances.
Yet our ancestors, often despairing and courageous, have weathered all sorts of difficulties.
What can we, who are their descendants, pass on to future generations?
We live in this world and spend our days in order to maximize the passing time. But few people live with realistic imagination when unexpected adversity may be imminent.
Enjoying our daily lives does not presuppose an emergency, but rather a mixture of vague definitions and bizarre optimism, sometimes profusely fearing or forgetting.
People are calling for a new way of life, but it is true that humans have had to live with natural disasters for a long time.
The time has come for people to think in the same line on a daily basis about the "Full daily life and disaster hardships that can occur anywhere in the world" that unconsciously leads back to back.
You need to enjoy your precious time to your heart's content, reach out to your loved ones in times of disaster, and always follow the urge to believe that you are right.
And, never miss that moment.
MOVESME is a gear with a new idea that embodies this idea.
For you who always run at full speed.
Give your impulses more energy.
Why is MOVESME an overall?
Overall Outer Fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
Overalls Lining: 100% Polyester
Multifunctional salon: 100% nylon
External pouch Outer fabric: 60% cotton 40% nylon
External pouch Lining: 100% polyester
External Pocket (Large/Small) Outer Fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
External Pocket (Large/Small) Lining: 100% Polyester
Belts: 100% Nylon
The overall body is khaki and black.
The pocket of the set is the same color as the main body, and the multifunctional salon and the external pouch are only black.
1. When using the salon, please keep your balance when lifting and use heavy items (less than 20 kg) that match your physical strength.
2. Please be sure to avoid obstacles when preparing the belt and salon.
3. Please do not lift people or animals in the salon.
4. Please do not use this product if you feel pain or abnormalities on your body such as your lower back, knees or arms.
5. Discontinue use if you feel any abnormality in your body.
6. Discontinue use if damage is found on the product.
7. If you are likely to be hit by heavy objects such as legs or knees when using the salon, please use a commercially available protector or supporter, or discontinue use.
8. Do not disassemble or modify this product.
9. Do not use for anything other than the intended purpose.
10. Do not use near fire.
11. There is a difference in the skeleton of each person, and it may hit the shoulder and clavicle and hurt. Discontinue use if you feel pain.
12. When lifting heavy objects in the salon, practice without putting anything on first, and gradually try from light to heavy.
13. When lifting heavy objects in the salon, do not bend your waist, bend your knees and stretch your body.
14. Do not use the salon during pregnancy, especially do not lift heavy objects.
15. When lifting heavy objects in the salon, please make sure that there are no obstacles or people around you.
16. When you lift heavy objects in a salon, you may get an unexpected injury if you lift them vigorously. Please lift it at a moderate speed.
17.Put it in a net and wash with weak water flow up to 40 °C. Please arrange the shape without tumbler drying and hang it in the shade. It is dark color, so please wash it separately from other clothes. In addition, plastic materials such as buckles are used, so it may damage other clothes. Please wash it separately.
18.Please use a cloth for ironing at low temperature.
MS Corporation (Head office: Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture), which plans, manufactures and sells MOVESME, has its own garment factory in Minamisanriku, Miyagi Prefecture, which was severely damaged by the Great East Japan Earthquake and tsunami of 2011.
The opinions of MS staff who experienced the disaster are extracted, and MOVESME was developed by referring to them, and it is delivered from this factory.
In March 2021, 10 years had passed since the earthquake.
From the time we were able to survive the earthquake to the time of recovery, we have thoroughly considered what we can do now.
MOVESME is an option for humanity now and in the future.
We sincerely hope that this will not only be used to deal with natural disasters in Japan, but will also be utilized by people around the world to make your precious life more fulfilling.
"Always think of full daily life and disaster hardships that can occur anywhere in the world"
By having fun using MOVESME in your daily life, you are always ready to face natural disasters.
That is our thought and our biggest goal.